School-based programs address the increasing demands of teaching and learning in the 21st century by holistically meeting the needs of the whole child, educator and institution.
We do this with practice-based mindfulness. Our methodology is data-driven, evidence-based, and classroom-approved.
Popular programming options include:
· before/after-school yoga and mindful movement club
· on-going mindfulness classroom lessons
· summer school 'Mindful Maker-Space' camp
· staff professional development workshops
· 'Mindful Teachers' cohort series
One-time sessions, on-going classes, and small-group series are available. When, in what setting, and how-often is personalized to your individual learning environment.